Wednesday 27 September 2017

Challenge 54 - Top 3 For "Sentiment As The Focal Point"


Good evening to you all.

 I absolutely love using sentiments and quotes on my cards, rather than images, but I know that many people struggle with this so thank you to every body who joined in with the challenge this time.

It was not an easy task to choose three from all the lovely entries but these are the ones that caught my eye, and they are in no particular order.

# 7 Cathy Mac


#10 Allisa




# 18 TammyA




 
Congratulations and please remember to take your Top 3 badge.
  
Team B will be posting another challenge in the morning at 9 am so why not come back then; you may find you would like to take part again.
 
 Christine and the Team A ladies

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3, so happy! Congrats to the others as well.
Hugs, Tammy

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my card!

Cathymac said...

What an honor...thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Congrats to the other winners!