Wednesday 10 August 2011

Winner and Top3 Challenge 110 - Don't Be Square!

Good evening everyone.
Deb's here with this week's winner and Top3

But before I let you know who I picked I would just like to say a great
BIG THANK YOU
to everyone that found the time to join us this week.

It was a pleasure visiting you all and gathering inspiration for future projects of my own :-)
You really are all so very talented!

So without further ado the winner this week is:

Donna #81
I just loved the shape of this card and the fabulous colours and gorgeous image
 Congrats Donna, please e-mail Hazel hazze89510@aol.com to arrange your prize and don't forget to grab your winners logo and display with pride.

Now onto this week's Top3 - in number order:

Catherine #

Claire (Happy Days) #58

and finally:
Jovita #74

Congratulations ladies, please grab your Top3 logo from the sidebar and display with pride.
 Hope to see you all tomorrow when the lovely Hazel has a new challenge theme for us all.


Thanks again.
Debs & the DT

8 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Well done everyone and congratulations to the very well deserved winners.

Hope to see you all again

Hugs Laurie xx

Donna Mosley said...

Thank You so much MAWTT DT, I am just over the moon to have won and my blog will wear your badge with pride and a huge smile. :o)

Donna x

Mau xx said...

well done Donna and top 3 all the cards are superb xx

Pami said...

Congratulations to the winners, fabulous projects this week! Pami x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the top 3 - I'm made up :)

Congrats to the winner and the other top picks

Claire x

Catherine said...

I am thrilled you chose me to be in the Top 3 ! You have really made my day ! Thank you so much ! Hugs x

Lisa Jane said...

Well done to everyone - what fabulous cards
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Donna your card was fabulous and congrats to the top3:) Sandra H