Thursday 11 February 2010

Winner of Clare's Challenge....#32

Well we had some fab entries last week & I found it really hard to choose a winner... so this week we have 3!!!!!! Now if you have a look at the cards that are entered into our challenges you will see a couple of names popping up most weeks.

We have decided that as next week is half term we are going to offer the GD spots to....... drum roll please .......

Jazzy & Georgia

Congrats girls.... your cards are beautiful & your colouring is amazing. Look forward to see what you come up with. If you could get your Mum to contact us Jazzy to let us know you are able to take the GD spot we will then forward the next sketch & theme to you.

Now the winner of the CraftyCat957 sheets is.......

Annie

Congrats hun...please send us your email address so we can send you your prize.

4 comments:

Annie said...

wow! how exciting! thank you so much for choosing me to win a prize this week! and congrats to Jazzy and Georgia for the GDT spots too!
hugs, annie x

Georgia said...

Hello ladies
Thanks so much for letting me be a guest disigner! Lovely sketch! I am looking forward toplaying with it!

Love and Hugs
Georgia :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

kaylou said...

Hiiiiiii
Can't believe you picked me to be guest designer.... I can't wait for the sketch to come through......Hi to Georgia too my fellow guest designer....woohoo.
hugs Jazzy xxxx

Suzy said...

Hi. My entry is here