Wednesday 3 February 2010

Winner of challenge #31

Good evening everyone!
A huge thank you to everyone who took part in our recipe challenge last week, we had some gorgeous entries and it was fascinating to see how you all used the 'ingredients'.

I'm very pleased to announce that the winner is...

Chrissie

Congratulations Chrissie, if you would please email your details to the address on the sidebar, I will get your prize off to you as soon as I can.

We hope you'll all pop back for our new challenge tomorrow - it's a fabulous sketch from our lovely
Clare (Thread-Bare) and she's picked a wonderful theme too!

Thanks from the MAWTT Design Team

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I am delighted to have won this challenge, thank you SO much!
We have family staying with us at the moment, so my crafting time has been a little restricted!I hope to get the time to enter this week's challenge too!
Chrissie