Thursday 11 February 2010

Hazel's Sketch and Theme.



Welcome back to Moving Along with the Times. WOW What a great response to Clare's Sketch and challenge we loved looking at all your happy childhood memories. Clare will be along later to announce the Winner of the prize and also who will be the next Guest Designer.




So onto this week its a sketch and theme from me (Hazel)




Theme - Cute Companions


So I would love to see who your favourite Cuties are, from Forever Friends to Daisy and Dandelion, Popcorn the Bear, Penny Black the list goes on and on. As long as the image is cute!




We are being sponsored this week by The Glitter Pot. Pop over to see what goodies they have in store now.





They have given us a Limited Edition set of Daisy and Dandelion Stamps




Theres More though. I have decided to give a second prize this week of some Daisy and Dandelion Decoupage sheets. Sure I will find some other goodies to pop in too though!!!





Onto Our cards, Clare will be along later. Clare W is having a wee break so no card from her this week.


Hazel




Nicki




Sue





Heidi


Clare


Looking forward to seeing your makes again this week. I will draw the 2 winners next Wednesday Evening at 8pm (GMT)


Love Hazel and The Design Team Girls xox

21 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely challenge and some beautiful dt cards.
Heres my
card
.

mueppi said...

Great challenge and DT-cards
my card is here
Hugs Gisela

Erin... said...

Fun sketch and theme adn lovely DT cards!
here's mine
Thanks for looking!

Lorraine A said...

Lovely sketch and theme too :-) the DT cards are fabulous too :-)

you can see my card here :-)


Luv
Lols x x x

Sandra said...

Loved the sketch, great DT cards too
Here’s mine.
Hugs
Sandra x

Teri said...

My first time here! Wish I had found you sooner.
HERE'S MINE
Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Teri x

Adrina said...

Nice sketch and theme:
Here is my entry

Adrina XX

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great DT cards, fab sketch and love the theme. You have some different themes which is great. I'm early this week for a change, hooray! Here is my card Marianne x

minerva said...

I have tried this challenge for the first time
here's mine

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sketch and gorgeous DT cards.
My card is here
Luv
Debby

Kiki said...

Hello ladies!

Great DT-cards, funny theme.

I've created a card, too. You can see it here. Hope, you like it.

Hugs, Kiki

Susie said...

Beautiful, cute cards! Here's mine

kaylou said...

Hi guys
gorgeous dt cards, love the theme.
HERE'S MINE
hugs Kaylou xoxo

bluestarrz said...

Hi guys, here is my card, Tracey.x
http://starrzandsparkles.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Ladies
Here's my card
Thanks Chris x

Anonymous said...

I finished in time this week!! YAY! lol.. fabulous work again this week ladies! Here is my entry

Tip Top said...

Great sketch! Here is mine!

kaylou said...

Hiya
yay... got my card done
here's mine
love all your cards....
hugs Jazzy xxxx

Chrissie said...

I enjoyed this sketch, I think my companion is kinda cute!
My card is here
Chrissie

Georgia said...

Here is my card, sorry its a bit late, lol!

Great sketch Hazel, I loved it!

Here is my card

Thanks so much for choosing me to be a guest design team, I am so excited!

Georgia xxx

Andrea said...

Great DT card, HERE is my card.
xAndrea