Wednesday 24 February 2010

Challenge #35 - Babies and children

Thank you all for your entries to Heidi's lovely sketch challenge last week, it was great to see all those gorgeous creations for Mums.

This week it's my turn to host the challenge (Nicki) and I would like to see you use this sketch to make something for a baby or small child - maybe for a new baby, Christening, 1st birthday - anything for a tiny tot or youngster.




THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED DUE TO CHANGE OF SPONSOR
Please refer to above post for details
The lucky winner of this week's challenge will get 5 images of their choice, and we are also looking for our next guest designer for a 2 week spot - we're all excited to see what lovely baby creations you come up with.

Digital Ink very kindly gave the design team some images to work with and the wonderful Baby Boy and Baby Girl stamps were perfect for our theme this week. Here are the team's cards to give you some inspiration.


Nicki (that's me!)

Sue


Heidi

Hazel

Clare (Thread-bare)

Clare (Taffy Crafty)





Don't forget, you need to follow the sketch AND the theme to be in with a chance of winning a prize, and you have until 8pm on Wednesday 3rd March to get your entries in.

Thanks everyone, happy crafting!

Love from Nicki (Littleted) and the MAWTT team, xx

12 comments:

pinky said...

Wonder why I'm always first lol. So much inspiration here again and I loved the sketch and took my inspiration from Nicki's lovely card. You can see mine here
Pinky

Claire said...

Great sketch. I needed to do a new baby card so this was just perfect!! You can find my card here
Thanks for looking!!
Claire xx

Daniele said...

unususl sketch nice to do something a little different here is my card thanks for taking a look
Daniele x

Daniele said...

My link doesn't seem to work sohere is my card hopefully this will work
Daniele

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Great sketch and lovely cards by the DT again, my card is Here

Thanks girls hugs Linda x

Susie said...

The DT cards are gorgeous - love the baby images! <a href="http://craftysusielou.blogspot.com/2010/03/lilys-2nd-birthday-card.html>Here's mine</a>

Susie said...

Sorry! Try that again! Here's mine

Jazzy's Creations said...

Hi Ladies
I'M HERE WITH MY CARD
here is mine
hugs Jazzy

kaylou said...

Hi Ladies
gorgeous dt cards again
here's mine
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Gail said...

Great cards.

here's my card

Desiréé said...

You can find my card here...

Maria Matter said...

not sure what time zone you're in, hope I'm not too late!!!
here's mine:
... Joyful Stamper: Creative Belli - Eyelets

blessings, Maria