Thursday 18 February 2010

Challenge # 34 - Heidi's Sketch & Theme


Good morning, thanks for so many entries last week for our Hazel's challenge. Welcome to Week # 34. It's my turn (Heidi) to host this week, we want to see your creations using the sketch above and our theme of 'Mum's'. It can be for your Mum, Mother-in-Law, Mum-to-Be or a Mother figure. You can flip the sketch around and tweek it slightly, but we need to see the sketch on your entry.


We are pleased to announce that our Sponsor this week is
and the prize are the stamps below, aren't they lovely?








We are being joined by two Guest Designers who were picked last week, their cards are just fabulous! Do pop on over to their blogs, these young ladies are uber talented!



Jazzy GDT




Georgia GDT




To the Design Team, they have made some gorgeous cards using my sketch, take a look-see!


Clare (Threadbare)




Clare (Taffy )




Hazel (Dido Designs)




Me (Heidi - The Crafty Goat Girl)



Nicki (Little Ted)




Sue (Susie Sunshine)


Right, get started on those cards / creations. So go mad with the flowers and all things feminine and don't forget to have lots of fun! Please leave your link in the comments box (we can also take email entries) and we will pop by. You have until Wednesday, 24th February 2010 at 8pm, when we will choose the winner of these lovely stamps.


Good luck and have fun!


love from


Heidi and the MAWTT Design Team xxxxx

25 comments:

Jazzy's Creations said...

Hi Ladies
thankyou so much for asking me to be guest designer, all you cards are brilliant and I have enjoyed making mine. When I click on my card it dosen't go to my blog, thanks again for asking me I can't wait to see what everyone makes.
hugs Jazzy xxxx.
jazzy

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fixed now Jazzy xox

Anonymous said...

Here's My Entry Fabulous work again this week! I can't believe the GDT are so young, their cards are beautiful :D

Linda said...

This was a cool challenge (except I don't have a Mom). I did a generic cake card. You can find it here

Gail said...

Good challenge,I will probably send the card to my mother in law.my card

Jill said...

gorgeous cards girls, I loved your sketch Heidi thanks x, here is my entry.

hugs Jill xx

Daisychain said...

Great cards ladies! As I don't have a mum I will have to change it slightly later!!!

My card is here, hope you like it

http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2010/02/sneak-peek.html

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Great sketch. Lovely cards ladies.

My card is here

Allison said...

lovely DT cards
Mine is HERE

Daniele said...

lovely DT cards here is my card thanks for having a look hugs

Kazabing said...

Great sketch and wonderful DT creations

here is my card

hugs
Kaza.x

Paula said...

Hi Ladies!!
Fab sketch again this week, and gorgeous DT work!
Here's mine!
Paula xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great DT cards they are all gorgeous
i don't know how to leave my link to my card
hugs Nikki xx

Heather said...

Hi there
This is the first time here with you! What have I been missing?
The sketch is great, the DT cards are an inspiration.
I've had lots of fun playing and I have a card already for Mother's Day.
Here's my entry
Many thanks, Heather x

pinky said...

Hi girls, another lovely sketch and theme. You can see my card here
Pinky

mueppi said...

Great cards ladies und super sketch!!
my card is here
Hugs Gisela

kaylou said...

Hi Ladies
great challenge again.
here's mine
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi girls, back again. Love the sketch and the theme was just perfect for me at the moment. Here is my card Marianne x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello ladies, what great cards from the DT girls. Loving all your fabby inspiration.

My card is <a href="http://linda-wright.blogspot.com/2010/02/challenge-card-and-more.html
2>HERE</a>

Hugs Linda x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Sorry my link didn't work my card is
Here

Erin... said...

Loved the sketch and DT cards! here's mine
thanks for looking!

Susie Little said...

Here's My Card!!

Susie xx

Lisa Summerhays said...

Great job ladies! Here is mine!

http://lisashandmadecards.com/high-hopes-dragon-birthday-card/

scrappingdragon said...

here is mine

http://nogards-space.blogspot.com/2010/02/easter.html