Wednesday 16 September 2009

Winner of MAWTT Challenge # 12

Good evening, thanks so much for all of your lovely entries for week # 12. I am so glad you liked my sketch and it all got you making those dreaded Christmas cards, anyway, I will stop rabbiting on and announce the winner of the Guest DT Spot. It took me quite a while to pop on round to all of your blogs, but this little card stood out for me, it made my chuckle, so well done and welcome aboard too ........

**** Erin of Scrap, Stamp and Be Merry ****

Please do pop back tommorrow, when we will be showing the new sketch and theme for Challenge # 13, we are all looking forward to popping by your blogs to see your creations.

Big hugs Heidi xxx

1 comment:

Erin... said...

Thanks for picking me ladies!! Sent you an email!!! :)Erin