Wednesday 30 September 2009

Challenge 14 Strictly Sparkling



Sketch and Theme by Hazel





Strictly Sparkling




This week as an homage to Strictly Come Dancing being back on the T.V I thought we should make our cards with loads of Glitz and Glamour. You don't have to have anyone dancing on them though.



So without further ado here is your sketch






Erin over at Scrap,Stamp and Be Merry is our Guest Designer for this fortnight and this is her wonderful card




Pop over to her blog to let her know how much you love it.








Clare (Thread-Bare)


Heidi



Hazel


Clare W made us a Wonderful Bling Bag this week.


Onto the Prize, Which will be drawn on Wednesday 30 September at 8pm (BST)

JB Crafting Supplies has given us these cute bottle tops for the prize this week,

So there we go everything organised Dancing Shoes at the ready, looking forward to seeing your creations

Love and Hugs Hazel and the DT Girls

P.S Keep Dancing!!!!

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous sketch and the DT creations are all gorgeous ;-)

I really enjoyed this challenge :-)
you can see my card here
Luv
Lols x x x

Julye said...

Well here goes see if I can do this link thingy, have just seen your little note on your side bar so I'll try
hopefully my card is here
I know I probably sound really thick and even dafter when I say I have saved bottle tops to craft with but what exactly do you do with them please?
thanks and hopefully my link has been sucessful
Julye

Mandy said...

Hi girls, fab cards again from the DT. Love the sketch and theme as I do love my sparkle, my card is here
hugs Mandyxx

Itzuvit said...

You have a great blog challenge that I've just found and ill make sure to come again.
Here is my card

Hugs
Itzuvit

Allison said...

lovely DT cards- my cheeky monkey is HERE


AllisonX

Linda said...

What beautiful cards made by the DT...thank you for the inspiration!!
Here’s my card.

Susie Little said...

Hi Ladies,

I've used the Sketch but forgot the sparkles!!!!

Susie xx

Claire said...

Great sketch and DT cards. My sparkle doesn't show up very well on my photo unfortunately, but it is there, honest!!

Here is my card!!

Thanks for looking!!

Claire xx

Anonymous said...

heres my entry

Katx

Cherry said...

I really enjoyed this one Hazel. The DT creations are gorgeous as usual. Thanks for the inspiration.
Here's my sparkle

Hugs Cherry XXX

Lesley said...

wow fab DT Cards..i know i am 2 late but i thought that i would share anyway....lol

Here‘s My Card

hugs lesley xxx